Howdy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

max depths probably approaching 150'. expect bottom temps to be in the high 40's. I don't know anyone that goes that deep in lanier. we usually bottom out at 70-80 feet where it is in the low 50's.

I haven't swung by wbp lately, I might make a pass through there this week just to see.

I might have to go see what the mudpuddle looks like lately,have not dove. lanier since thanksgiving.I need to get some more bottom time in the doubles setup.

well, my family bailed on me so my plans to go to pelham are up in the air. I could be persuaded to dive the mud puddle. its been a while since I've been in it. Mark, thinking about boat or shore diving?

I plan on taking the boat out,I still haven't put it in the water since I got it out of the shop,want to make sure it is running right. I need to check the weather to see if it is going to rain sat. will get back with ya.

Lemme know. I'm up for a dive or two along the dam mebbe. Heck, need a hand turnin' wrenches (or wenches) on the boat I'd be happy to oblige!

btw, did I stick you with a 12 pack of beer last weekend? let me know if I owe you any $ dude.

I'll even leave my doubles at home and dive 80's (heh heh, 3,500 psi)

Back
Top Bottom