Howdy-Houston Dive Partner?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDH and EEG...We'll look for ward to meeting you both.

I don't mind the brain picking! Let me tell you about our annual trip to Roatan next May...maybe you can join us!

BTW....I've added ya'll to the Houston Swampers roster.

NDH:
Hey eeg0323
There is no doubt we will be their Sunday and it would be great to dive with you. We drive a tan Camery with a texas dive sticker on the rear left side window. Most likely I'll be the largest person their with a vary colorful skin, that my wife laughs at all the time. We will be parked in front of the second to last dock. See you their

I will also be down there Sunday and will look for you. I will be in a black Ford Ranger P/U. See everyone Sunday.

Just to let everyone know our LDS moved down to the third dock today. But we will still be in the same car. Dee, EGG, and Mitch we will be looking for ya'll when our heads are above water. Dee if you have pictures can you please bring some of Roatan. Please. Can't wait to meet ya'll and have some fun.

We'll be getting there earlier than planned. We need to leave by mid-afternoon so out plans are to get there around 10.
We'll be down on the last dock at Swamper Point. Come down when you get a break or get through with class.

Thanks Dee it was real nice to finial meet ya'll. Its always nice to meet good people. Hope to see ya'll next Sunday.

NDH:
Thanks Dee it was real nice to finial meet ya'll. Its always nice to meet good people. Hope to see ya'll next Sunday.

Sorry I missed y'all today as I had some personal business arise. However, I do plan to be there next Sunday (8/1). I have not been to TL in nearly two years and would like to see what has been done to the place.

Thanks Dee and Doug. Great day of diving with good company. NDH good to meet you also, maybe next time we dive together. Hope we can make it next Sunday.

EEG, NDH and SO....it was great meeting ya'll today. It was hard to miss NDH...he's just so colorful! :wink:

Let's do this again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom