Howdy-Houston Dive Partner?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outlawaggie

Contributor
Reaction score
New to the board-I am OW certified. Hoping to get AOW in August. I've been certified since '96 (College) but I only have about ten dives down. I'm trying to get back into diving (kids are older, etc.), I'm looking for someone else to dive with on the weekends etc as that is one of the biggest reasons I don't dive much is because I have no-one to dive with. Send me an email if you're interested. By the way I live in Katy. outlawaggie@sbcglobal.net

Ty Wenglar

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke

Hello and welcome to the board. Alot of folks here in Houston dive Twin Lakes or Blue Lagoon. There are several board members who freq TL on a regular basis and you can often show up Sat or Sun and someone from the board will be there.

I plan on diving this weekend but not sure of details yet. If I decide to go to TL you're welcome to dive with me. I'll have a better idea of where and when I'm going by Thurs.

outlawaggie:
New to the board-I am OW certified. Hoping to get AOW in August. I've been certified since '96 (College) but I only have about ten dives down. I'm trying to get back into diving (kids are older, etc.), I'm looking for someone else to dive with on the weekends etc as that is one of the biggest reasons I don't dive much is because I have no-one to dive with. Send me an email if you're interested. By the way I live in Katy. outlawaggie@sbcglobal.net

Ty Wenglar

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
outlawaggie and nice to have a new member.My name is Steve and have met the nicest and for most..the best divers in the state right here.My self,I am at TwinLakes almost every weekend.I usually asist the owner at the gate and do the air fills also;along with some dirtier chores that I won`t mention.www.scubapark.net will get you all the info you need.After the morning rush with fills is over I`d be glad to show you around the lake,subsurface naturally.You can`t miss me,I`ll have a SwampDivers tee shirt on and a big hat,my truck you have to see to appreciate...come on out and have some fun..open 7.30 close 1 hr before sundown,diver $12,Non diver $5.Ins & d.m free with students,1/2 off without.Air $6 & tank rentals ava.

T.P.H.:
outlawaggie and nice to have a new member.My name is Steve and have met the nicest and for most..the best divers in the state right here.My self,I am at TwinLakes almost every weekend.I usually asist the owner at the gate and do the air fills also;along with some dirtier chores that I won`t mention.www.scubapark.net will get you all the info you need.After the morning rush with fills is over I`d be glad to show you around the lake,subsurface naturally.You can`t miss me,I`ll have a SwampDivers tee shirt on and a big hat,my truck you have to see to appreciate...come on out and have some fun..open 7.30 close 1 hr before sundown,diver $12,Non diver $5.Ins & d.m free with students,1/2 off without.Air $6 & tank rentals ava.

Unfortunatlely my next two weekends are booked up with work. but after that I will definitely come out. its been awhile since I dove so it would be nice to dive with someone that knows the lake. i'll PM you when the time gets closer. thanks again.

Ty

Hey Outlawaggie my wife and I live in your area and can dive any Sunday. Twin lakes is the better of the two lakes in the area and closer too. It would be great to dive with ya! We are still looking for a swamper to dive with, so we can join the group.

I'll offer an invite, too. NDH, Outlawaggie, and anyone else in the area. We're at Twin lakes just about every weekend. Sundays for sure and sometimes both days. Steve is a great dive buddy, you can't go wrong there.

Just post a message here or PM one of us locals and we'll work something out to get wet!

Thanks Dee. We would of been their today but our future son and law just returned from Iraq and is coming in today. Hope to see ya'll next Sunday. Looking forward to meeting ya'll.

Looking forward to it....See ya then!

Hi all,

New to this board. Live in Friendswood and am AOW certified. Was at Blue Lagoon this last weekend getting some specialty courses. Would love to dive more, but like outlawaggie don't have a dive partner and did not realize there was such a crew frequenting TL. Would love to get wet more often. Care if I come out and join the fun?

Thanks
Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom