How to safely ascend with Spare Air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've resisted posting this particular comment for obvious reasons but have given in....

I am guessing you are in highschool, based on your prose and attitude, and I am wondering if this is a competition between you and your friends to see who can drag a troll on the longest. Is that the case?

Bill

I think it's about time everyone just quit posting and let it die a death of loneliness.

The Kracken:
I think it's about time everyone just quit posting and let it die a death of loneliness.

Everyone repeat after me...

*ploink*

Lightning Fish:
Okay, I've resisted posting this particular comment for obvious reasons but have given in....

I am guessing you are in highschool, based on your prose and attitude, and I am wondering if this is a competition between you and your friends to see who can drag a troll on the longest. Is that the case?

Bill

Careful, Bill. He'll tell your mom and you know how she gets when you start pitchforking trolls...

R..

After reading all of your mean remarks, the troll did more reading and research. So stupid do as stupid does....

He went and bought a Spare Air!!!

Oh my God....

The 3.0 CF tank was suppose to provide 57 breath at the surface, it took me about 90 breaths, and nearly 4 minutes to empty it out. My tidal volume has always been smaller than average. One person claimed to empty the spare air in 10 breaths.... I certainly couldn't...

fisherdvm:
After reading all of your mean remarks, the troll did more reading and research. So stupid do as stupid does....

He went and bought a Spare Air!!!

Oh my God....

The 3.0 CF tank was suppose to provide 57 breath at the surface, it took me about 90 breaths, and nearly 4 minutes to empty it out. My tidal volume has always been smaller than average. One person claimed to empty the spare air in 10 breaths.... I certainly couldn't...
Excellent...Now we will be able to recognize you on a dive boat <snicker>

Depending how you mount the spare air, it can make you look realllly well hung....

But as we all know, it is not the size that matters, it is how you use it....

The only thing that really matters at this point is that this thread DIES!!!

This thread seems to have run it's course so I'll give it the burial it deserves! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom