How to beat DandyDon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The two primary types of cancer I have cannot be cured. They can only be "controlled..." to a point. Eventually they will progress to the point where I'll make my exit from Planet Ocean (but I'll continue to haunt ScubaBoard!)
Well, DYAO... Or DSAO. Either way.

My post count, while small and insignificant in volume and contents is bigger than my dive count... and I am ashamed...
That is an oft-repeated but thoroughly silly comparison.

Spend a weekend doing some serious diving, and you might rack up 4 dives. Check in to ScubaBoard Sunday evening and spend an hour--you can easily rack up 10 posts. If someone is on ScubaBoard and hour a day for 6 days a week, they can make 50 posts easily. It's tough to make 50 dives in a week.

That is an oft-repeated but thoroughly silly comparison.
That's exactly how it was meant... BTW, but still I'd rather goof off work and sneak in a dive than a quick reply.... of course that would even be harder to do than your ecamples in your very valid comparison / reply...
It was an attempt at humor, while simultaneously expressing regret for not managing to go diving nearly as often as desired... and since I am working my own statistics here, I do get to do that...

That's exactly how it was meant... BTW, but still I'd rather goof off work and sneak in a dive than a quick reply.... of course that would even be harder to do than your ecamples in your very valid comparison / reply...
It was an attempt at humor, while simultaneously expressing regret for not managing to go diving nearly as often as desired... and since I am working my own statistics here, I do get to do that...
Got it.

Sadly, there are lots of people who think that is a valid statement.

The two primary types of cancer I have cannot be cured. They can only be "controlled..." to a point. Eventually they will progress to the point where I'll make my exit from Planet Ocean
:(:(:(

(but I'll continue to haunt ScubaBoard!)
:) Well, please delay the reason for that as indefinitely as possible (and all the best!), but once unavoidable, please do haunt us as much as you please to!
Kudos to your good spirit and all!

Sorry Bill's cancer cannot be cured, but I know him well enough to expect him to make the most of what's left.

Still got stitches in the uppers, but the bruises are almost gone.
IMG_1204.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom