How to beat DandyDon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now DandyDon and I have been members of SB for a fair bit of time. Both of us joined back in 2003. However, Don now has nearly 47,000 posts and I'm at a measly 22,000. I have strained my brain for several years trying to figure out how to beat Don's post numbers and I think I have finally got the solution.

As most of you know, Don posts a lot in the accidents forum. I figured out that if I posted about every safe dive that divers accomplished around the world, I could quickly surpass my friend Don. So please send me your most recent 100 safe dives!

Just pulling your chain, Don. Tee hee.

What you need to do is simply respond to every post on this thread with a simple: "Thanks".

That will build your post count.

I remember a guy who was clearly trying to get his post ount up for some reason or other. He kept making one-sentence posts like "Nice idea!" After a while he just disappeared.

When I log on to Scubaboard, the first three forums I check are A&I, Passings, and Thumbs Down. I want to make sure I'm not in any of them.

When I log on to Scubaboard, the first three forums I check are A&I, Passings, and Thumbs Down. I want to make sure I'm not in any of them.
That there's funny.

What you need to do is simply respond to every post on this thread with a simple: "Thanks".

That will build your post count.
No, I don't think so.

My post count, while small and insignificant in volume and contents is bigger than my dive count... and I am ashamed...

Glad to see you responded to this in the way it was intended... as a humorous "dig," Don. And, sigh, I'll be gone in a year or three so I'll never catch up!

Glad to see you responded to this in the way it was intended... as a humorous "dig," Don. And, sigh, I'll be gone in a year or three so I'll never catch up!
Is your treatment inneffective?

Is your treatment inneffective?

The two primary types of cancer I have cannot be cured. They can only be "controlled..." to a point. Eventually they will progress to the point where I'll make my exit from Planet Ocean (but I'll continue to haunt ScubaBoard!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom