How the hell does this happen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And just where abouts do you live (street name and #'s specifically:D)!

I'm in the same boat, we don't normally lock our house except at night and extended vacations... it's a moot point though, Amazon was giving away smart locks that connect to your wifi and you can lock / unlock with fingerprints or smartphones, so now I'm sure we'll lock more often. I'm just glad I don't have to carry keys.

@formernuke, sucks about your card, but at least you caught it.

Are you f’ing kidding me? You deliberately leave your house unlocked and carrying keys would be too much of a burden?

When was Amazon giving those away, brats didn't tell about it.

I ordered 1 for the house (I'm usually banging on the door waiting for the kids to hear while it's raining / cold / etc. as I hate carrying keys).. so I got that one and then got an email that if I ordered another and wrote a review they would refund.. and they did.

Made by Sifely.

in 2020 my hotmail received over 4000 emails. I logged into my cc account later that day and saw my card had 600 charged to newegg, 1000 to gamestop, 1000 to tesla and 900 somewhere else.

i received a zillion emails from newegg, so i went to their website to reset my password. it worked. i logged in and i could see where the new laptop was shipped. noone cared i had the perps info and address. citi refunded me and who knows what happened with the investigation.

You might be able to research this - check the charge vs your email.

I retired the email account and made my g account my primary, it works really well.

also, right now - change every single password you have!!

You might be able to research this - check the charge vs your email.

Nothing in my email from national car rental, that was already done. Passwords already changed, not my first rodeo. Still annoyed though.

Nothing in my email from national car rental, that was already done. Passwords already changed, not my first rodeo. Still annoyed though.

I couldnot believe how many accounts and passwords i had for so many sites :O

Are you f’ing kidding me? You deliberately leave your house unlocked and carrying keys would be too much of a burden?

In my neighborhood... yes. It's rural, we're the youngest (and probably loudest) living on the whole street. I see cornfields out my window. Our property butts up to an easement that can't be built upon. It's nice. If I'm being really honest, the keys are usually in the cars in the driveway. (ironically I lock them when loaded with scuba stuff, lol)

And I guess carrying my thumb isn't such a hassle now, but yes carrying keys to me is a pain.

And I also guess I'll have to start locking everything because I don't trust not a one of you:D!!

OMG. <face palm>
Just different parts of the country. I believe you're in Chicago. I lived in Baltimore for a while. It's exhausting.. lock, deadbolt, cameras, watching people, looking over your shoulder... no thanks.

It really is a moot point... with the new locks everything is locked up now because why not.

Just different parts of the country. I believe you're in Chicago. I lived in Baltimore for a while. It's exhausting.. lock, deadbolt, cameras, watching people, looking over your shoulder... no thanks.

It really is a moot point... with the new locks everything is locked up now because why not.

I’m in the far out suburbs, not Sh*tcago itself.

Back
Top Bottom