• 5-6 years old.

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • more than 6 years old.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't own/use/rent a laptop.

• My laptop is provided by my employer.

• I am self-employed, ignore my response.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't read, I don't know, or I'm not sure.

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know - it's interesting to me that people seem to think there is some sinister motive in asking an innocent question, or some big conspiracy about "tricking people" into confusing laptops with dive computers - or something. Sheesh.

As for some of the poll choices - they're to humour the wiseasses who seem to try to derail threads. You know, the people who, when asked, "if your favourite colour is any colour besides red, tell me your favourite colour?" answer proudly, RED!!

It's a basic question about laptop ownership. If you want to answer it, please do. If you don't want to answer it, then I can't imagine why you would bother to read or post in this thread.

You know - it's interesting to me that people seem to think there is some sinister motive in asking an innocent question. Sheesh. It's a basic question about why you're interested in laptop ownership. If you want to answer it, please do. If you don't want to answer it, then I can't imagine why you would bother to post a response.

:lol:

You know - it's interesting to me that people seem to think there is some sinister motive in asking an innocent question. Sheesh. It's a basic question about why you're interested in laptop ownership. If you want to answer it, please do. If you don't want to answer it, then I can't imagine why you would bother to post a response.
Um..see the OP.

Mine is a Sony Vaio VGN-NR120E that I bought in October 2007, just in time for NaNoWriMo 2007.

I rarely use my desktop anymore, and this Sony has been rock-solid reliable. The Sony reputation is one reason I chose it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom