How often do you dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not as much as I would like ,but with a 4 year old getting in 4 x tanks a month is not too bad.

Ben_ca:
How often do you post?

So true...we got some cyber-diving going on here :shakehead It's like his 100th thread started in a week.

Cheers.

-J.-

Not as often as I would like. BUT! after I graduate from college this month, I am moving to FLORIDA! I will be diving a lot more - I can't wait!!!

HybridDiver:
Hello

How often do you guys dive, I try to dive saturday, sunday and get atleast 2 dives in. Im hoping to start diving all week and weekends now?
Chris

I'm averaging over 50 a year. Considering where I live, that's not all bad.

I've done about 30 this year so far.

A better question may involve BT. I do 45~60minute per dive with the 60minutes per dive while on vacation. At BlueHole 45 minutes is typical, but it's not like we are constantly amazed by the lush marine life or anything.

not as much as i would like, but with teaching i average at least once a week minimum ... i'm going to be working in florida this summer so it will be an almost daily thing ... amen to that

About two days a week. Night dives mid week and Sunday. I wish I had time for more though...

Not enough!

I got 50 dives in last year (my first year) which could have been closer to 75 if I had more dive buddies to go with.

I start up again for this year this weekend. The ice is finally off the lakes and the air temp is going to be decent as well.

2 a day sometimes 3, tuesdays through sundays. Including holidays.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom