How often do you dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HybridDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello

How often do you guys dive, I try to dive saturday, sunday and get atleast 2 dives in. Im hoping to start diving all week and weekends now?
Chris

HybridDiver:
Hello

How often do you guys dive, I try to dive saturday, sunday and get atleast 2 dives in. Im hoping to start diving all week and weekends now?
Chris
I've done 98 dives since January 01 ... of which 22 were in Cozumel during a 9-day period.

For local diving I'll typically get in 20-25 dives per month ... sometimes less, sometimes more.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Not often enough :( I have been dry since October because of things always coming up :( This weekend its my brother coming home though :D

Not enough for me either. The "open water" around my area (Reno, NV) is just getting liquid again. I live on the eastern side of the Sierras so planning a blue water dive regularly gets cancelled due to driving conditions. I hate to chain up. Things are looking up - I get to dive THIS MONTH including 7 days in the Bahamas at the end of the month. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Agreed, Not Enough, even living in PR with Water all around me something always seems to come up and limit the amount of times I would dive. But I guess I have to be happy with at least averaging 1-2 dives per month.

at least 2-3 times per month during summer - that's how it's been for the last year. i hope to improve this year although it may be hard with a baby that we just had.

NWGratefulDiver:
I've done 98 dives since January 01 ... of which 22 were in Cozumel during a 9-day period.

For local diving I'll typically get in 20-25 dives per month ... sometimes less, sometimes more.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
What a lucky man this guy is, I wish i could dive that much.

I try to dive every other weekend, during the regular season. That gives me a weekend off to clean up my gear, recharge batteries, and get ready for the next diving weekend. It also gives me a chance to do laundry and get ready for the work week as well.

During the off season, when the ocean is rough, I am lucky if I can get out into the ocean once a month, when it all depends on the storm track and the sea state.

Most holidays, whenever possible, I am at the ocean scuba diving. That is when several days of scuba are then possible, conditions permitting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom