how much?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arcticcat

Reaction score
what would it cost then for a halacon backplate and wing set up for single tank?
No pockets? Then where do you put stuff?

Greetings from the west coast...

A LDS here quoted me 1164 for the Halcyon ss bp, pioneer wing, STA, and ACB. That is Canadian and before Uncle Jean takes his cut...

Pretty pricey but purchasing from extreem exposures is about the same or more factoring in exchange and shipping.

Damn

arcticcat,

If you don't mind buying from the US, try giving Lloyd Baileys a call - I bought the same setup from them a couple of months ago (minus the STA - there is an integrated one in the wing) for around $600US, which is about $940CA. A cheaper option is to buy a FredT backplate, harness and STA, and just get the wings and tankstraps from a Halcyon dealer.

eBay has also had some Halcyon stuff on there of late - used and new.

Ben

Call Tim at Oddessey Dive Center in Canada, and tell him Nate sent you.

1 866 797 9897

I called every Halcyon dealer I could find when looking for a set for my wife two months ago, and Tim had the best deals by far. (Including EE, LLoyd's, NorthEast, FifthD, etc...)

Nate

Back
Top Bottom