How many regulators do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My old Mares MR3 Mk 12 died last month when I took it for servicing, was leaking a little bit and thought a new HP seat was needed, turned out the cost of repair with parts was going to be more than a new reg, so it has been replaced with a Scuba Pro Mk 2 / R295 to live on my pony.

Primary reg is a Mares Abyss Titanium with over 10 years of service.

Picked up two brand new Mares MR42 first stages with Proton second stages for $300 each at a special sale 10 days ago, just could not resist the bargain, one will be for my daughter when we go off diving this summer.

does anyone have a set or two extra that would be will to sell and ship to europe ?
I have a friend that could use one badly...
PM me if you have anything..
thx all

I have a Poseidon Jetstream, and an Xstream on the way this week.
I also have three Dive Rite 3100's.

I previously owned an Aqualung Titan, and a couple of Scubapro Mk25/S600's.

I've narrowed it down to only Poseidon and Dive Rite regs.

-Mitch

Since my last post, I've added another DA Aquamaster to be rebuilt, a Jet Air (sweet) and everything I need to build my dream reg, a Voit 50 Fathom......

I really don't miss my single hoser. I'm sure it misses me......

List:

Aqualung Titan
Aqualung Titan LX
Mares Abyss
Conshelf
*PRAM
*DA Aquamaster
*Jet Air
*Voit 50 Fathom

Lisa

Last edited:
I currently have 10. Will be selling some here in a month or two after I do the rebuilds on them. 2 Oceanic CDX5's- 1 with Delta 3 and one with GT3 (both will come with the DIN conversion kit). And a Scuba Pro Mk16 with 109 second. Also have an Oceanic DX4 with enviro kit with an Alpha 7 second.

Replacing them with HOG's.

Aqua-Lung Legend LX Favorite
Hollis 212/DC2 Second favorite
Aeris ION/SEA 1st Metal detecting
Oceanic Omega/Conshelf 1st Metal detecting
Aqua-Lung SEA4 Lives in camper/save a dive kit

18 Double hose
Sportsways Collection

Back
Top Bottom