How many people have bought Zeagle because you did?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

charlesml3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know of three for sure. They all saw my Stiletto and liked it. Seems like Zeagle pretty much sells itself...

-Charles

3 that I know of.

i like to think mr aussie zeagle (www.divetub.com.au) thinks im one of his most fav supporters of the product..... im always pimping his site and products :)

now chrisso-where is my sleeve thingy and polo shirt?? :wink:

I know of 2 for sure that bought DSV's after trying mine.

i like to think mr aussie zeagle (www.divetub.com.au) thinks im one of his most fav supporters of the product..... im always pimping his site and products :)

now chrisso-where is my sleeve thingy and polo shirt?? :wink:

Hi Mrs Almity
Sleeve was sent last week. Polo and Cap are sitting beside me for shipping with Theo's grease in the morning. Afraid the post office is closed today :(

Hi Mrs Almity
Sleeve was sent last week. Polo and Cap are sitting beside me for shipping with Theo's grease in the morning. Afraid the post office is closed today :(
thanks Chris!! see - friendler & faster than my lds!

hopefully you will hear from that Andrew guy about the ranger he was interested in... he was saying on saturday how comfy & easy to get to the weight system was :D

edit: btw, do you want me to phone tomorrow so i can pay for that stuff or do you have my details on record to run thru or add it to hubbys grease stuff??

I've recommended Zeagle on SB because of my own Brigade, my wife's LaZer, and our Flathead VI regs. Did we make any sales???? Maybe ....

My outstanding experience with the quality of my Zeagle BC and regs, and responsiveness from Scott prompted my husband to replace his BC and regs with a Zeagle Ranger LTD and Flathead/Envoy combo.

We were just in our LDS the other day to get his regs their annual service when we were asked by 2 people about our experiences with Zeagle regs. My husband could speak to his year with his and I spoke of my 4 years with mine, with only excellent things to report. One of them asked the LDS manager if she had any in stock to look at, and she replied that she didn't, so we let them look at my husband's Flathead and Envoy, giving the customer the basic overview of the features and advantages. I even spoke about the Octo Z a little, based on what I've read, and when we were leaving, the LDS manager remarked she'd have to get a couple of Zeagle regs in stock.

Sales? Time will tell! :wink:

Seems like Zeagle pretty much sells itself...

It does :)

I looooooove my BCD and reg :D :D :D

I would say I have influenced 2-3 buyers last year. My dive buddies are fully equipped (Halcyon, Apeks), but they sure like my gear. I can't afford to go full-on DIR at the moment, so I get noticed by novice divers and travelers.

My buddy........now we have pretty much the same Zeagle setup....it's been great....we're immediately familiar with each other's dump valves, inflators, weight release, etc. And, we've been able to cut our save-a-dive kit down too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom