how many pairs of fins do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lg Jet fins for routine use
X Lg Jet fins for dry suit use.
My DM calls me a relic for diving "old gear", then I dive circles around him.
Just saying.
Are you still diving with that fancy "head camera" you had on the nekton?

2. I only bought the second pair to accommodate a new pair of hard soled boots.

Hi, my name is Tom and ..... Scrolling through this I realize I don't have as big a problem as I thought. I have 3: main fins, Mares Volo; travel fins, Aqualung Hot Shots; and some cheap fins for the pool. Thanks, everyone, for the perspective. I suddenly feel I need a new set of fins. Please, no one start a similar thread on regulators.

My wife and I had a man over to the house to design a walk-in closet. He asked my wife how many pairs of shoes she had. She said three. He laughed, then asked again. She repeated three. He didn't believe her. She then took him out to the garage and showed him the numerous pairs of fins we had. At that time there must have been easily fifteen pairs. She smiled and repeated that she only had three pairs of shoes. He got the message.

OMS Slipstream xl for wet and dry suit
Apollo Bio Fin Pro C LL for dry suit
Apollo Bio Fin Pro C regular size
Aqualung fins as a spare for students

A large pile of full foots for students

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

malta 2012 2.jpgonly 1 pair

they were secondhand in 2002

XL Jet
XL Twin Jet
L Dacor Turbo Flex

When I had only one pair, there was no confusion about what to take on a trip! :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom