how many pairs of fins do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Four pairs.

Hollis F1 (for cave diving)
ScubaPro Jet Fins - a black pair and a baby pink pair (a girl has to have choices)
APS manta fins (for tropical vacation diving)

After owning countless fins finally settled on Diverite XTs for wet and Mares Power Planas for dry. I do have some F1s for dry also should I ever end up with a boot big enough.

Four pairs.

Hollis F1 (for cave diving)
ScubaPro Jet Fins - a black pair and a baby pink pair (a girl has to have choices)
APS manta fins (for tropical vacation diving)

What size F1s do you wear and what size are your feet if you don't mind me asking? I don't have a foot fetish by the way. Cheers.

What size F1s do you wear and what size are your feet if you don't mind me asking? I don't have a foot fetish by the way. Cheers.

F1 size: regular. I have turbo soles on my DUI drysuit. The F1 fins fit perfectly.

Feet size: women's 6.5 USA.

I think 6?

Yea, this is old but got me thinking.
RK3 (drysuit Large)
RK3 (wetsuit medium)
That takes care of me regulars. Now for the collection...
Forcefins (bought at a garage sale, nice pool fins, keep in the boat. Not for use with dive gear)
Idea3 (nearly 20 years old. just something when I knew nothing)
HOG (when I tried rock boots and drysuit, XXL?, have zero use for these now)
mystery used set given to me when a friend moved, have never used them.

I just dive warm water reefs:
ForceFins Originals
ForceFins Pro
APS Mantarays

PICT0007 (2).JPG

I'm 7US and in my Santi flex boots the foot pocket on the regular F1s is way too big.

My PA dive buddy dives a Santi flex boots and her F1s Regular fit her well. She is a size 7 US It was actually her F1s that I borrowed to demo, a few years ago, to see if I should buy a pair because I was not getting much distance in my Jet fins.

My F1s are actually being used by a FL dive buddy of mine, who dives a Santi flex boot and she is a 6.5 US size. She likes the F1s because she is getting more distance in them than in her Jef fins. F1s fit her fine, as well.

Are you sure you have the regular and not a larger size F1?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom