How many old snorkel threads can one resuscitate?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Exploding tanks are best.

I'm (unfortunately) familiar with the Warhammer, but what's up with MOF? Seen it in a couple of threads now, and I'm uncomfortable with not being in the club...

Mask On Forehead

... what's up with MOF? Seen it in a couple of threads now, and I'm uncomfortable with not being in the club...

Join The Surface Interval ... and be prepared to spend way more time on ScubaBoard than you currently do.

MOF is a place where people go to talk about nothing ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

not true ... we sometimes talk aboot diving and dive gear :shocked2:

True answer is that the MOF/NMOF thread is the equivalent of SB Chat , I have met, dived with, and are friends with .. many SB'ers that way (and yes, you will spend way too much time here :D )
(no, I do not have a light that goes on everytime the MOF is mentioned, I just saw that you (NWGD) posted and wanted to see what you have to say
:)

and be very grateful you are unfamiliar with Warhammer (wish I could poke out my minds eye)

Hey , I use a snorkel free diving and there were many times I should have been packing one . When you are lost at sea they can be a necessity to survive . Missed my deco anchor line when 15 miles offshore alone and had to make a floating 40 minute decompression . It was a 4 mile swim back to the boat . Diving a pinnacle in Mexico 500 miles from San Diego and Cabo San Lucas the anchor slipped when diving and my friends on the boat could not locate me . Lucky for me a long range sport fishing boat rescued me after 30 hours lost at sea . These mishaps did not happen but the dives were actual and easily could have taken place !!! " God Bless the snorkel " , amen .

Some observations ...

A board this size gets new members every day. The majority of those are not only new divers, but many are new to how to navigate their way around a board like this one. Even back in 2002, when I joined, finding your way around ScubaBoard was rather intimidating to the uninitiated.
... Bob (Grateful Diver)

There is another point. This board is visited by people who's mother language is not english (like me), adding an additional difficulty to the whole thing of posting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom