How many of you smoke?

do you smoke?

• I smoke

Votes: 73 21.3%
  • I don't smoke

Votes: 269 78.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I guess this means the quitters are real winners!

smoking and diving but found the cigarettes extremely dificult to light up under water.
:confused:
Aquamore
May your smoke rings flow forever upwards.

You know what is really scary? How easy is to start smoking again like you never quit! I have smoked 3 times in my life. The first time I smoked from 16 yrs old till about 24, I quit and did not smoke for almost 7 years, then one bad day at work I bumed one from a friend and BAM!, hooked again, I then smoked for about 3 years, quit for a few months, started again, and quit again 2 months ago..so far so good.:rolleyes:

...... it seems like you never really quit until now (you just had a few long pauses between putting one out and lighting up another).:D
Keep up the good work.... smoking is nasty
:jester:
Aquamore

Nope. Nasty nasty habit.

That being said,

I have a buddy that smokes a pipe, only after diving. He uses some kinda nice cherry plavored tobacco that smells sooooo good............

Mark

As long as I keep having rotten days and as long as I am not in a relationship with a woman who does not appreciate me for who I am then I will continue to light up.

I know that this sounds like a cop out but that is the way it is.

never have , most certainly never will. it has had too much effect on my family, and i have seen what it can do to you first hand. so it will definatley not be a problem here. :)

Kayla:)

Back
Top Bottom