How many military/ex-military people on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

26 years so far since 79 2 more years I'll hand the reigns over to the young guys.
11B/11C/68J/25V/46R Currently National Guard Bureau. 2 trips to the sand box last year one or two coming this year.

1985 - 1997

Plank Owner CVN 71
USS Orion AS 18 sardegnia Italy
Security Sardegnia Italy
Newport RI Fire fighting Instructor
San Diego, CA PC-3 USS Hurricane

10 years in the USAF, 1981 - 1991.

In one year I will recieve a commission as a 2LT in the US Army. I do not have a branch yet but I want Engineers or Field Artillery. This last summer I spent a little time at Ft. Benning to become AIRBORNE! I am currently a senior in ROTC at Oregon State University.

US Navy hospital corpsman. HM2/PMT Spent 2 years on guam on USS Proteus(AS-19) decomed her and then wasted 3years in PortsmouthNH. I miss it everyday, I enlisted at 32 just to get it out of my system.

To Falcon 99:

Hey bud, Sorry, My father is no longer with us, but his squadron is. Look up the Rustics on the Rustic FAC Website www.rustic.org My father's memorial is there. His name is Bob Berry, Call sign Rustic 17. They would love to hear from you.

Thank you for your post! I have some good video of the Rustic's off Rusticing in the now 'declassified' ops in Cambodia. Good stuff.

Colin Berry

Air Force Active duty (AWACS maintenance), soon to be in the FL Air Guard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom