How many military/ex-military people on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coyote:
Stealing a thread idea from the lawyers, how many people on the board are serving military(reserves/national guard/regular) or ex-military?

Ex-USN, 8 years. Russian linguist, (spy) fun job :crafty:

New to the board. Navy was my college after HS. Got to stay out late, drink heartely, run in the morning and throw up...and never any homework or finals! Actually, it was a great experience and it took me to San Diego. Unfortunatley with my Animal House lifestyle, I missed the opportunity to explore diving. So I got out after 4 years, went directly to college and got out of that 4.5 years later and went into the advertising field in Chicago. Did that for 2 years and have recently moved here to Austin to pursue my career and decdided mow was the time to get qualed. Hopefully I can take it all the way and become an instructor, work for a dive company and live in a warm cliamte year round. I know, I'm just a beginner, but so far I love this community of divers and want to be around it 24/7!

Coyote:
Stealing a thread idea from the lawyers, how many people on the board are serving military(reserves/national guard/regular) or ex-military?

I'm a serving member of the canadian armed forces. I am in the armoured corps.

:armed:

You can Add Me to Your List..."Active Duty" Operation Enduring Freedom...My Wife is in the Air Force...So Actually that's two... :usa:

Current Army Reserves serving in Southern Iraq. Getting ready to end a tour of duty that has kept me here for over a year.

Currently Serving in the Canadian Military

17 years so far. Started out as an MP for the first ten years and the remainder as an AVN Tech here in Greenwood.

Four years Navy (June 90 to June 94). I was a Hospital Corpsman stations at Nav Med Center San Diego for 3.5 years and did a 6 mon span at Naval Weapons Station, Yorktown VA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom