How many military/ex-military people on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1979 to 1985 MOC 551 Instrument Electrical Tech Air Command Moose Jaw
1985-1989 Reserve MOC R031 Army Infantry Hastings Prince Edward Regt and New Westminister Regt (went back to school during this time)
1989- 1998 Army MOC 43A EME Officer Capt SSF/2 CMBG Petawawa

OSONS

17 years active Army and guard in the Aviation Branch. 5 countries, 4 continents, 5 different airframes, on both flight status and on foot.
Only 20 years left till I :banghead: collect federal retirement!

Dave

'89-'00 Army Nat. Guard. NE Army National Guard, 68G(Structural Repair) on UH-1's. Activated and served in Saudi Arabia for Desert Shield/Storm. Returned to the States, went into armor. M60 A3's then M1-IP's. 2000-present, Air Force Reserves, 2a773(structural repair--again) currently working on C-141's. In fact I am currently in uniform and on a break, so I need to get back to work. Staff Sergeant, E-5.

USMC....88-92 active as a 03walkalot with 2/8 and 3/8 2d MarDiv. Training NCO 93-98 H&S Co 4th AAV Bn.

Don't regret a single day and I miss the hell out of it!

wstein
Sgt, USMC

USNavy (GMG) USS Belknap (CG26) Uss Richard E. Byrd (DDG23) Got out after four. Big mistake... I'd be retiring in December!!!

Back
Top Bottom