How many military/ex-military people on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USN 1973-1979
Avaition Anti-Submarine Warfare Technician (But spent most of my time as a "Line Puke" on the flight deck)
Served in HS-15 Helicopter Squadron out of NAS Jax aboard the USS America, USS Independance, and USS Nimitz.

USN 1971-1996
Ocean Systems Technician (OT) and LT (Op Tech)

Duty stations in HI, Guam, Midway Island, Japan and Canada.

Rickg

Canadian Armed Forces... a few years in the infantry reserve, the last 5 years in the Air Force, AVN tech, CFB Greenwood, NS, where it's warm and dry...
here's hoping all the boys and girls overseas come back safe and sound

chris

US Army, 1975-1981. 1975-78, 25th Infantry Division, Hawaii, MOS 11B (some of you will know what that means). Received my NAUI Scuba Diver Certification in March of 1978 while stationed there. 1978-81, US Army Signal School, Fort Gordon, GA. Instructor MOS 32F and 32G, 31S and 31T (Fixed Cryptographic Repair).

raxafarian:
10 years navy. Electronics. Submarine repair. Minesweeper for 2 years.

Hey Rax, what sweeper?
I was on USS Constant, MSO-427 as the lead ET.
I also served on USS Point Defiance, LSD-31, big ugly ship just like the one they sank down in the keys. :D

I know it doesn't really count... but AF brat (Wright Patterson, Incirlik, Ramstein). Husband in the Reserves. Have to say there is something about a guy in uniform. :)

Back
Top Bottom