How Many Florida Divers Are On Here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I are two more Florida divers. We're split right now between Central FL and Tallahassee, but dive regularly off Panama City and the Keys, and many points in between.

Another Jax diver,diving from the Keys to Georgia.Mostly spearfishing and bugs,but also fossils,manatees and occasional FW springs etc.

I'm a Florida diver living in Plantation (next to Fort Lauderdale). Have lived here for past 8 months (2/03). Before that lived on Hollywood Beach for 8 months and before that lived in Indianapolis for about 12 years.

I live just east of Tampa. Most of my diving is on the East coast, from Jupiter South. :tree: Bob

Been living in Florida for about 9 years now and diving for two. Travel just about anywhere in the State to hit a new spot and always open to meeting new dive buddies so I can get more dives and exploration in.

Go Bucs!!!!

It's West of Tampa near Clearwater. Been here for about 12 years now.

We do most of our diving in the Gulf, with occasional trips to the East coast and the Keys.

Just moved down from the frozen north ( Erie Pa ) about a year and a half ago. Hope to get hooked up wit y'as one of these days on some noob'able dives. Really hated to miss the Ginnie Springs trip but life happens DEMMIT !!
Glad to see it went well though. I'll be heading there in a few weeks to see how the girl friend does at depth.

I'm home based in SW Fla.

I'm on my way for a year's contract in Iraq starting next week. Who knows? I might get in some diving in the Red Sea. :boom:

2 more here in the northern part of the state. As far away from saltwater as you can be & still be in FL.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom