How many dives on your Fusion?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow...thanks for all the responses to this thread. Its nice to know you are purchasing a product that works well. I do realize everything can have its issues but at least I know what to look for.
Thanks again,
O

I saw my backup DC UltraFlexPro hanging in my dive room the other day and thought, thank goodness I don't have to wear that heavy, cumbersome thing anymore.

Precisely my experience as well. When my Fusion got sent in for neck seal replacement, I dived PETER's Fusion rather than dive my backup suit.

No, no tears in my Lycra at all. I did have some pilling on my calves after crawling out of Catfish Sink a couple of times in February. I routinely have to climb ladders and steps on my knees in Mexico (steps can be REALLY high there) and then get to my feet. No tears or wear in the knee pads that I can see.

No, no tears in my Lycra at all. I did have some pilling on my calves after crawling out of Catfish Sink a couple of times in February. I routinely have to climb ladders and steps on my knees in Mexico (steps can be REALLY high there) and then get to my feet. No tears or wear in the knee pads that I can see.
It was this post that had me wondering:
"I have to say that, after a week in the Florida caves, my Lycra had taken a hit. Once my suit gets home (being shipped home from FL -- long story, but no, I didn't forget it. Just the undergarment ) I'll take some photographs of it. I'd recommend anybody doing high flow caves get the tech skin."
The Dive Matrix Forums - View Single Post - Fusion dry suit: Yes!

It was brought to my attention by one of my DMs before he bought while he was wondering about the Tech or Sport skin. He asked me what that meant, I told him I didn't know, but I'd ask you if I had the chance...

Anyway, I steered him (and all my other DMs) to Tech skin....

When my Fusion got sent in for neck seal replacement, I dived PETER's Fusion rather than dive my backup suit.

I see. While your stuff is being repaired, you just take Peter's and he's stuck on shore.

I see who runs the show around your house...

:D

I see. While your stuff is being repaired, you just take Peter's and he's stuck on shore.

Oh, Rick, you must know Bob Bailey's principle of dry suits . . . Anybody who's serious about their diving has to have TWO. Peter dove his backup suit, which he prefers in the wintertime because it's neoprene.

Oh, Rick, you must know Bob Bailey's principle of dry suits . . . Anybody who's serious about their diving has to have TWO. Peter dove his backup suit, which he prefers in the wintertime because it's neoprene.
So now you have...three!:rofl3:

Well, actually, I really HAVE three . . .

I've got about 45 or so on mine with the Tech Skin. So far I have zero complaints, other than the minor issue of the sagging pockets. I may have to look into Rick's fix before I take my tech 1 in March.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom