• 100-200

Votes: 66 21.0%
  • 200-400

Votes: 19 6.0%
  • 400+

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I logged about 50 or so dives this year, but that's not what counts. I have gained some tremendous experience with diving. I have learned how handle stress when a problem arises, feeling comfortable in low vis situations etc...I feel like a much more confident diver than i did at the beginning of the year and being 17 and have taken my first tech class, i realize how quickly things can go from good to bad. But overall i had a great year of diving.

"No I didn't break 50 SCUBA dives this year. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT I SWEAR TO GOOOD!"

I did however do more freediving this year so thats where some of the numbers went.

Apologies to the Blues Brothers.

Bob
-----------------------------------------
I may be old, but I’m not dead yet.

So much for the six additional dives I planned for this week. We are socked in with fog. I had a couple of deep wreck dives planned that will have to wait until 2012. Looks as if I am ending the year with 124 dives, my second highest total, despite making only one dive for 78 consecutive days last spring. I had a very good year.

2011 was a no-travel year for me. Local diving only (Southern Oregon/Northern California). I had 104 logged dives (2 dives per week). I can do better, really I can! :crafty:

Next year starts with a bang, taking some recent students to San Diego's wreck alley in January.

I've done about 60 cave dives and 100 or so non-cave.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Another great year of Diving!

79 - highlight was definitely the Red Sea's Thistlegorm, although the shark dives on Aliwal Shoal were pretty damn cool, too. I hope to do a few more than that in 2012, which I suspect will involve more quarries & sinkholes.

Was proud to get 76 dives in last year. That's pretty good considering I live smack dab in the middle of the USA.
This year I'd like to get in at least 100 dives.

Highlights this year were diving Speigel Grove and the Duane in Key Largo.

Already have 2 dives under my belt this year. Many more to go.

Only 19 in 2011. I have a trip coming up in the Philippines for 4 weeks. I should get in 45 to 50 on that trip.

Back
Top Bottom