How many dives at TwinLakes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
This is a little poll that Dee and I were talking about.Just curious to find out how many times have you (meaning anyone) dove there since you first started comming to T.L.

> 60 even and counting......:)

i have done 16. i probably wont be able to make it out there anymore this summer and fall though. busy next weekend. then four straight weekends out of town. (Cozumel,a wedding and Roatan)then cataract surgery(will have to get a new mask).
that puts me to mid October at least. Depends what the weather is at that time. I'm not much of a cold water diving fan. Had enough of frozen water growing up in Iowa.This summer has been great, Maybe in October it will still be warm enough.

Unless some friends of mine take classes to Blue lagoon, I wont be out there anymore. Twin Lakes is the place to go from now on for me.

Did my 49th at Twin Lakes tonight.

As of last night, I've logged 29 out of 50 dives at Twin Lakes (that's a whopping 58%)! :cheer:

Much of the credit goes to Doug and Dee (and TL Mike) for getting me hooked on TL. :clapping: ...and to all the other great die-hard TSDT dive buddies: Tony, Steve, Homey, Chris, and newer buddies Brenda and Francois!

Thanks buds! :thumb:

I'm at 5 and counting.

There have been many times I've tried to get out there but couldn't. Things just keep coming up and messing up my dive plans (like this weekend).

I won't give up! I plan on being out there next weekend. Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't anounce my plans.

I just have two dives there. However, I am planning to multiply that number over the next two weeks. Do plan to be there next weekend .....

over 40 dives after today there! Max depth 49ft, max bt 1:08. Brenda and I had a great time today and missed all of you! Swamp Divers point is really a nice place with grass to set your chair up and chill on the SI. A little ladder there and we'll have a well sought after spot! Maybe we can talk Mike into dedicating that spot to us....hehe I'm thinking about building the stairs this week and maybe christening them Wednesday or at least by this comming weekend.

tony

Beast has 69 dives at Twin Lakes, max depth is 58ft and max bt is 1:49

John and I had to dive at Lost Lake today for our DIRF class.

I really wish Discover Scuba would go ahead and send a scout out to TL when the lake is nice, so they'd stop using LL. It is the suck suck suck suck suck :)

OTOH, low vis drills were extremely easy to pull off :wink:

jeff

61 now...did one this eve after everyone had left.Oh...,the fish don`t like tortia bread!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom