• 121 - 150 mins

Votes: 63 15.4%
  • 151 - 180 mins

Votes: 25 6.1%
  • More than 180 mins

Votes: 52 12.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My longest dive to date is 123 minutes. During my full cave course, we swam up Peacock Spring's Peanut tunnel to the end of the gold line (a little over 1900 ft), just past the restriction, then swam back, stopping here & there to do a few drills on the way back. Dove double 108's. None of us in the class hit 3rd's on the way in until we reached the turn around point.

25 dives in, and my longest (on a 12L faber) is 42 minutes (was a 9m dive)

yes, i am an air pig :(

Don't stress, your air consumption will drop the more experienced you become :) Mine dropped by over half, and it dropped massively after I did a weight check (dropped 10lb), so maybe check your weight too.

In the meantime you could try hiring bigger tanks.

Sas:
Don't stress, your air consumption will drop the more experienced you become :) Mine dropped by over half, and it dropped massively after I did a weight check (dropped 10lb), so maybe check your weight too.

In the meantime you could try hiring bigger tanks.

i only carry 12lb when diving wet (in a 7/5 semi-dry) and 18lb when dry.

my LDS is gonna lend me a 15L tank and i am working on my fitness, so together i might get a limttle more time :D

... when I had 25 dives I would celebrate if I could make it to 30 minutes ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

160 minutes.

Sidemount 104s,2 Al 80 stages, 50% and 100% for deco. 100 minutes bottom time and an hour of deco. Max depth 135.

'twas in a hole in the ground.

Grande Cenote to Bosh Chen then Calimba then back to Grande Cenote, 220 minutes. The film crew setting up to film in Grande Cenote were still there when we got back and were asking lots of questions about our rebreathers.

Back
Top Bottom