How does your dive boot fit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I currently ran into the same problem. I wear 11.5 and tried on 11. At first it felt fine because of the stretching. My boots are neoprene. But after walking in them at home the idea of my toes touching the ends scare me. I think i will be returning to my LDS and getting a 12. Would rather have the chance to wear extra underneath than uncomfortable while walking. Regardless sounds like once your fines are on it wont matter if they are slightly too big. Good info, thanks for the post.

Shop locally to get the best fit possible. Brands will vary so your street shoe size is not absolute. Do not go tight you will be cold and the boot will suffer. As needed wear neoprene socks, they will do a lot to adjust the fit and warmth.

Pete

Definitely try other brands. I have a problem with a lot of brands. I need to have a softer sole to help with the width of my feet.

i went a 1/2 size smaller thinking it would be more comfortable. I had to return to the LDS after a week of walking around the house and feeling it out. Glad i did. Now i wont run into toe rub when im walking the shore! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom