How do you log your dives?

How do you log your dives?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EliotD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So I have my dives racked up in 4 places, its getting nuts, how do you log your dives?

I log them the old fashioned way.. by hand in a book. The standard book is long gone and I now use a customized page that eventually reads more like a diary than a log book. Great for those miserable non diving days and I can reminise.

I also log mine on paper. It works for me.

In Excel, It does the calculations and keeps it all organized.

Pete

spectrum:

Pete

Someday, I'll learn how to do that!

I use my standard PADI log books, works great for me, but am trying out an online log book as well. Probably end up being more work than its worth logging in 2 spots.

I log my dives in both ss log book, then again when I down load my computor. I like the download because it profiles the dive in graph form. Plus it's pretty cool to see how well I can control my stops at differnt depths for differnt periods of time.

spectrum:

Pete
possible to post the excel sheet you use? :D

I use some I made up myself. In fact, I was googling for sample logs and that's how I found scubaboard!

Hi Chip, what's up buddy?
I log mine in my PADI log books and downloads from my DC.

I started an Excel file, but don't really like it. I'd like to find some sort of software I could use..put basic info in the paper log(depth, time, quick notes) then keep a more detailed log for personal refrence....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom