How do I sign up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to be a texas swamp diver and a DIMWIT, how do I sign up????
:D:D
Taylor

Taylor, the others have given you the down-low on becoming a Swampdiver through osmosis... but dear- if you want to be a DIMWIT, you just have to be born with it. You either have it... or you don't. Only your mother knows for sure.

:D Welcome to the swamp.

You either have it... or you don't. Only your mother knows for sure.

Well then, I might have a problem. My mother called me a lot of things growing up, but I'm not sure if I ever got called specifically a DIMWIT. Does d*psh#t count?

Welcome to the Swamp Taylor!

I want to be a texas swamp diver and a DIMWIT, how do I sign up????
I dive primarily in Stillhouse Hollow(weekly) and lake travis. Soon Ill be moving to stephenville so ill be diving the D/FW area alot. I wanna sign up can anyone help:confused:

:D:D
Taylor

Congratulations DIMWIT Taylor and Texas Swamp Diver wishing you many more diving decades to come.:lotsalove:

:D

Shawn O'Shea

Congratulations! Being DIMWIT'd takes gumption and wanting to be a Swamp Diver the lack of sense... here's to mud in your second stage!

OK who's gear do I have to lug and how many beers do I have to buy - I lost it in the shuffle...

Swamper.jpg

It took a while to get the funk off my gear!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom