How do I link VT3 to Transmitter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks FishOutUvH2O! Your step-by-step instructions were great. I totally followed them and found out that my transmitter is NFG:) I tried the process that you outlined with another transmitter though and it totally worked. Good thing I am under warranty:)

I read the manual and I found it a little overwhelming. I will follow your suggestion and go through the manual again though.

All the best.

J.

I went through the same painful process of reading the manual. So much so, that the manual actually fell apart. So if you're anything like me, and you haven't already done it, you'll want to download the PDF version of the manual. Here it is--> VT3 Manual.:D

Speaking of the PDF version of the manuals, it would be nice if Oceanic made the VT3 and Atom 2.0 manuals searchable. The older VT Pro manual, created using Acrobat 3.x, is searchable, but the VT3 and Atom 2.0 manuals, created using Acrobat 7.x, are not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom