How did you "appoint" the moderators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Source

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am looking at the list of moderators for this forum and the first thing that comes to mind is who are they? and what is their affiliation with the industry?

Several of these people from what I understand are just divers (good ones I am sure) so I can't say I would feel comfortable posting in this forum and giving my honest opinion here.

Some could even be considered as militant depending on your viewpoint.

Sorry but if you want shop owners to be involved here then they should be the ones in charge not divemasters and instructors.

just my two cents...

The moderators are selected several different ways. Some because of their specialties, some because of their location, and some because we liked them for other reasons and they were nominated and voted on.

We can tell them that this forum is only going to be moderated by the admins and supervisors if that will make you more comfortable in posting.
I don't think anyone will have a problem with that, but I will have to run it by Netdoc, the owner of the board, first. OK?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom