How bad of a scuba gear hoarder are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does a drawer full of dive computers count? Most still work, a few need new batteries, 1 is actually broken.

Don't get rid of them! You know someday you'll get batteries for them and use them again. (Just not today.)

IMG_20200223_100559.jpg
IMG_20200223_095020.jpg

As luck has it, I can pack really well. This is most of it, couple tubs in another space, and my repair bench is elsewhere. Fins, masks, BP/W rigs are in another area. Camera gear and computers are stored in my office. A few of the 25 tanks are also not here. Compressor also is not in this picture... A couple odds-and-ends scattered elsewhere...

Oh my , I feel much better, you win.

No, he needs to buy an additional second house just for dive gear!
Yup, that's what my lady said. And I did (rent, not buy).

Scuba Gear Hoarder. From how many tanks is that description valid? And regsets? BP/Ws? Compressors?

I got to dive a borrowed pair of LP85 yesterday. Mine are coming later this week from DGX. Oh, are they nice! I can see getting another pair in the future. May be selling a pair of my HP80s. :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom