Suggestion How about an Old Coots Forum...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
DandyDon

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
You know, where we can post about colons, "Flomax," and such without grossing out those who don't remember Eisenhower.

The more I deal with becoming gray and not so tough, the more I wonder what I'm missing? I know about Geezer Gas, and I learned about DVT. What's next for this aging diver?

Just an idea. I guess I can handle it all in the current forums and try not to be a bother.... :D

Well, there ya go, Walter, get to your age and you start to suffer from dementia.
Time to go back to the home now.

. . . but I've forgotten the way!

the K

An old fart's section might be a good idea. We can leave ourselves messages to remind us where we put our fins. Maybe even where the car keys have been placed or what we had for breakfast.

A geezer forum won't work - after a couple of weeks, everyone will forget to log in.

Rick Murchison:
30's???? My little pea brain still thinks it's 18! Some of the checks are bouncin' though :)
Rick

What I learned about life:

"Men are obligated to grow old, but they are not obligated to grow up"

Diving really, really helps. I can't stop the aging bit, but I can still go out to play.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom