Hotel Cozumel?..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with aggie, the Hotel Cozumel shore dive, while not the best dive in Cozumel, was quite enjoyable (not often a Longhorn agrees with an Aggie.) Certainly better than the best dive I can do here in Central Texas. We stayed at Hotel Cozumel in December, everything was good except for the food, trying the Blue Angel in 3 weeks.
BA is a marvelous little place, and they have a super August package with dives & meals. Nice shore diving. If I'd known about it sooner, I'd booked there instead of the Hot Coz, but it's a small place and a late breaking special I guess.

Hello All,

My daughter (11 yrs) and I are planning to stay in Cozumel Palace in middle of August and we are from the OC. We got certified in Catalina, CA and have 20 dives each. I dont mind spending the extra money to stay at a resort. However, I enjoy in saving money! Can I get some assistance on other all-inclusive resorts or "sleeepable" hotels at the island.

Thanks

Joe

Joe

We have stayed at the Cozumel Palace...it was fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Do take the time to make reservations at the restaurants. The buffets were good, but restaurants were better.

Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom