Hot Deals at Piranha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are definetly a great place to do bussiness with and actually respect and want to earn and keep there customers.

Yes they are a good company to do business with, for your smaller items. Bolt snaps, lines, bungee, reels.:D

I just ordered a couple hundred dollars in gear, I hope you guys are right.:D

These guys rock! Ordered the HOG charcoal gray SPG after I ordered a white faced version from another shop. Dumb choice, should've ordered both from Eric, not only was the shipping cheaper but they showed up before the "other shops" order by a few days.

Quality products and I got some props from some guys on the dive boat about the awesome look of the gauges.

Thanks guys keep it up!

Hey Eric, when are you going to put the hose retainer on the Hot deal section ???

I will add to the kudo's for Randy/Eric. They are quick, easy to deal with, and the prices are right on. The only problem is I usually think I only need one thing and end up ordering a bunch of stuff.

have met them at shows. have ordered many times from them. have picked up from them. have spoken on the phone. they've spent an hour talking about something as simple as how to tie a bolt snap. they charge cheap prices, exchange things that aren't right the first time, meet on Sunday nights when you're traveling a long way, will leave stuff outside behind a door and under a tree so you can pick it up. When they're in my area, Randy will bring things with him and I meet him. I don't think I need to go on - you probably get the idea. Really, these guys get it.

Last edited:
Was reading this post & trying to figure out what I've orderd from them.......then I remembered---my purple mask & snorkel(I've got to paint a little gold on them somewhere)..........btw, it fit like a glove, love it..

20100211204.jpg

I'll be watching for your review Kev!
Hey Owen-Got the gear fairly quickly. They sent it usps so I didnt get hit with the brokerage charges. I'm really happy with what I bought. I'll use them again. I checked the dif at the store I saved a lot and if they dont want to help save me money well, my customers go elsewhere if I dont keep my pencil sharp.

Good to hear!

Good day, Eric. I was looking at your products online and I had a question regarding your Torpedo fins... I see that each fin is roughly 3lbs each but in the water do they tend to be negatively, neutral, or positively bouyant? Any info you can give would be greatly apprectiated, thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom