Horizon trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

browntrout

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just back from 3 days and nights on the Horizon out of San Diego. It was a Dive Utah trip. Great group of people and an awesome boat and crew. The food was excellent. We dove Santa Barbara and San Clemente. Played with the sea lions and saw an Angel Shark at Santa Barbara and Bat Rays and tons of other fish at San Clemente. I'll put a link to the pics at the bottom. The underwater pics didn't come out great, I couldn't find my charger for the camera so I only got two dives of pics and I forgot to put on my flash diffuser on those two. We'll definitley be back on the Horizon this fall or next summer.

Horizon July 2010 pictures by UTpowhnd - Photobucket

I love San Clemente and Santa Barbara both, great diving and those crazy sea lions! We have only done those islands from the Great Escape dive boat out of Long Beach on separate trips. We have heard the Horizon is a great boat but haven't used it yet. Looks like you had a great time.

robin:D

Back
Top Bottom