Honeymoon Fun!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JayG

Registered
Reaction score
After rocking out Key West for my bachelor party, and really making my fiancé jealous she talked me into taking her to Key West for the “first half” of our honeymoon (Final half will be the last baseball game in Busch Stadium, even if I have to sell my car).

I am taking her on a couple of night/sunset cruises and she is going to do a resort course with Captains Corner, my only real question is…

Does anyone know if there is any scuba on the Dry Tortugas?

Also, does anyone know how to make sure your new wife doesn’t find out you made a total fool of yourself last time you were in key west?

There are some great dives way past the Dry Tortugas all the way past Fort Jefferson and Loggerhead Key, but that’s a long (and sometimes rough) boat ride when there are more than enough sites close to Key West for a new diver.

Do you have a twin brother you can claim was in Key West with you that got in all the trouble? I thought only Jayhawks got in trouble in Key West.

Bill51:
There are some great dives way past the Dry Tortugas all the way past Fort Jefferson and Loggerhead Key, but that’s a long (and sometimes rough) boat ride when there are more than enough sites close to Key West for a new diver.

Do you have a twin brother you can claim was in Key West with you that got in all the trouble? I thought only Jayhawks got in trouble in Key West.

I had just neveer been out to the Dry Toruages and thought it might be fun to take a day trip out there to see what it is like.

No Twin brother, so thats not going to work.... hopefully no one will recognize me : )

Talking about getting in trouble... Whats up with your JayHawks and Ol' Roy Boy letting them get gifts? No more KU basketball for a while?

After your wife has a few dives under her belt you might want to take a 3 day live aboard dive trip out to the Dry Tortugas and she’d appreciate it more then.

I doubt if Roy or KU will really get in any trouble, but it might be enough of a case to force some long overdue changes in stupid NCAA rules. Graduation gifts aside, how stupid is it when the parents of incoming student have to get a receipt from the head coach for $2 because they drank a cup of coffee in his office.

The diving in the Dry Tortugas is GREAT.

Unfortually, it's hard to find a boat that will take you out there to dive.

The only options are pretty much private boats or a couple of liveaboard
charter boats.

Don't worry about making a fool of yourself in KW. In fact, the freakier you were, the less you'll be remembered. They do love their freaks down there :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom