Question Plans to honeymoon in Curacao and restaurant suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This^^^ We spent months researching our first trip years ago and the home rental was the way to go. I’ve been 5 times since and never even think about hotels. Part of the charm in curaçao is driving to a new place for food and/or dives not just staying at one resort.
Thank you for your response. We stay at VRBO places often when we go skiing. W were looking for more of a resort style this time because we want to relax around a nicer pool when we aren't diving.

I get that. When we are in some sort of rental unit I do appreciate the extra space and things that come along with it. But there is something about a resort with a nice pool and all the other resorty stuff that appeals to us. It’s all good.

Thank you for your response. We stay at VRBO places often when we go skiing. W were looking for more of a resort style this time because we want to relax around a nicer pool when we aren't diving.
Look at Blue Bay you’ll get the best of all worlds. This time we’ve even rented a home with its own pool. i just don’t think Curaçao is the high end all inclusive type of island yet

Back
Top Bottom