Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations on the niece, daughter and granddaughter :)

Ok guys and gals, since the news has hit already. I guess I will be the first to post the pictures. Ohhhh and how ironic that she came today after her new pink body glove wetsuit cam in this morning:D:D:D:D:D Well here are the latest pictures for your viewing pleasure:blinking::blinking::blinking::blinking::blinking::blinking::blinking::blinking::blinking::blinking:

newpictures2009.jpg

More to follow, but I am about ready to pass out. I don't know how Lil bit has done it:blinking::blinking:

Congratulations guys!

Pretty cool ... my daughters 12th birthday is this Sunday.

Last edited:
Who the heck looks that fabulous after having a baby :confused: that is so not fair, lol.

:hugs: you guys.

btw, I told Sean earlier, don't know if he remember, but I was only hoping for 2:36 since that is when my son was born.

Conga-Rats you two.

aaww,soo perfect. Congrats to the proud parents and family,btw beautiful family picture. It seems like just yesterday I was holding my god-daughter at the hospital,I can't belive she's already 5 months, it goes by so fast.

Here are some more pictures.

Look at Unckle Cugger!!!!
newfolder1218.jpg

Such a beautiful Mom.
newpictures2008.jpg

Check out the new proud Grandma!!!!
newfolder1214.jpg

The Cuban Sinker and family visiting.
newpictures2028.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!Ohhh and don't foget the most awsome new litle diver!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC01325.jpg

DSC01328.jpg

DSC01329.jpg

I guess I can put one up of me too......:eyebrow:
newfolder1213.jpg

I don't get how that picture of me keeps showing up sideways. I rotate it and rotate it in photobucket, and it keeps going on it's side. I guess it's better than ending up on my head.......

Nice. Now pass the kid over to Grandma and lets go get some divng in!!!!!!:wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom