Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tell you you know she has to become a water baby.
Amber.jpg

Amber1.jpg

Jen-Amber.jpg

Jen-Amber1.jpg

You know she can't leave the hospital without gettin' a tan. Huh......a true Florida girl huh.
billylight.jpg

billylight1.jpg

billylight2.jpg

Isn't she a cute little thing? She gets that from her mom:wink: Get her out on that boat while she is still little and she will be a water baby for sure. My son is that way. Some of the best naps he ever took was while we were out running on the boat.

Yea, I know she's cute, but you know I might be just a lil bias:D:D. Ohh and yea as soon as I can I am gettin' that girl on the water. Hell if I can talk Jen into it, I found a dive-bell at the dive museum in Key Largo she needs in a bad way:cool2::cool2::cool2:.

Great pics Shawn. Thanks for keeping us updated. Tell baby this is the one and only time she is allowed in the sun w/o sunscreen :wink: Hope you guys are outta there by tmrw. :hugs:

Last edited:
Kind of a little off topic on the whole baby front, but thought I would post this picture. I happen to think it's quite appropriate.

2dj79zm.jpg

sorry about the double post

A few more pics after she got home. I'm so glad I decided to stay for this.

Jenn and her new baby girl
289ir1d.jpg

Daddy talking on the phone as usual
2w2r91t.jpg

I can't decide who's cuter, myself or my niece :shocker:
dmsnxc.jpg

And finally, Little Bit's Mom holding Little Bit's Little Bit!
2i03bzd.jpg

Isn't she precious? Perhaps I'm a little biased.
4vhft5.jpg

Sorry about the big pics, I thought I sized them better than that. Deal with it she's my niece!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom