Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I know, a certain person who shall remain nameless, Chugger, spilled the beans to NetDoc and I. :popcorn:

Congrats you two :marriage:

Thanks Miss "D" I talked to the Captain, and the other, the other day, and he told me that he had heard.......LOL....... I figure the Coconut Telegraph is faster than a phone call anyhow
04.gif
04.gif
04.gif
. We are all (Grandma, Grandpa, Unckle Chugger, Lil Bit, and I) are having a great time down here. I tried to post a few pictures, but they wouldn't post correctly.

Image of Jen - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, I know, a certain person who shall remain nameless, Chugger, spilled the beans to NetDoc and I. :popcorn:

Congrats you two :marriage:

You damn tattle tale. I didn't even notice this post. :mooner:

Anyway, another update for you. Lil Bit is currently in labor at Morton Plant. I guess I made the right decision to hang around for another week. I get to see my niece born before I report for duty. Everyone please join me in congratulating them!

Congrats!

Very sweet news guys!

- Boats

You damn tattle tale. I didn't even notice this post. :mooner:

Anyway, another update for you. Lil Bit is currently in labor at Morton Plant. I guess I made the right decision to hang around for another week. I get to see my niece born before I report for duty. Everyone please join me in congratulating them!

You freaking upstaging brat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

This from the man that said to wait 'til Bandit posted!

Anywhoozle, people, she is pushing, per Bandit aka new papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn::yeahbaby:

I'm hoping "our girl" comes at 2:36 :bananalama:

You freaking upstaging brat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

This from the man that said to wait 'til Bandit posted!

Anywhoozle, people, she is pushing, per Bandit aka new papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn::yeahbaby:

I'm hoping "our girl" comes at 2:36 :bananalama:

I'm saying 1:45! I figured you would already have something up on here, so when I saw the opportunity to upstage you, of course I went for it. :rofl3:

Congrats to them. Keep your fingers crossed for 10 fingers and 10 toes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom