Holy smokes! Lil Bit & Bandit 1980 are expecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We need a baby update!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

No doubt, I guess we really need an update when the Mom is coming onto a message board to try and get an update. Hope everything is going well Lil Bit! Can't wait to see you in a month and a half!

Ok, it has been a while. Here you go. last week Jen and I went out Friday morning fishing, and to the Dr. that afternoon. Monday she gets to drink more of the basty sweet stuff. I am guessing she was tired from a long night and the day on the water, lets hope. Otherwise all is well. Going back in a couple of weeks for the next Dr. appt. and have been informed she has graduated to every two weeks now. Can you guys belive it's week 27. Wow a little over two months and we are parents.......thats wild huh.............

I have been away for a while and just read the news.
CONGRATS!!! to you both.
I met you last fall at a dive off AnnaMaria Island and at the Turkey Fry in Venice.
Good wishes to you!

Hey all, I just got back into the swing of thing also. Congrats on the baby news. Hope to see everyone soon.

Thanks guys. Well the as for the latest update, at the last Dr. appointment Jen scored a little too good on he glucose test. However she did the big test Monday, and scored just fine. So all is well. Wow 28 weeks now......It's hard to belive just how quick the litle one is going to be here:D:D:D:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom