hollywood rock pile yellow brick road question ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

^^^ :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Since when has The Road to Bimini been the standard name? What about all the other names heard over the years? Mattress, Outlet Pipe, Rockpile...???

---------- Post added July 2nd, 2013 at 01:37 PM ----------

Got two dives here this past weekend. A little bumpy getting out, and surprising amount of surge even at the end of the YBR. A single tarpon kept watch of his "neighborhood".. Made slow passes quite a few times. His name is now George Z. :rofl3:

The tiger goby was still there on that rock, and close by an octopus. Only one tiny LF, which was too fast for me and a knife..

Somebody mention rum?? :D :D :D

:)

While rum in its many varieties is always an estimable libation, I have found a worthy occasional substitute for this fine liquid and found it in a most unlikely location - West Hartford, CT. Yes, I found a jar of Apple Pie Moonshine brewed and stewed in Gatlinburg, TN. Yesterday. after four trips to the Bristol, CT dump... I mean Municipal Transfer Station in the pouring rain, a large glass of cold moonshine was most welcome, even though it took me two hours before I could lift the damned glass.

I digress... now back to the thread....

would the Bacardi Mojito rum mix be an acceptable substitute? I need to find someone to share it with .. .wife doesn't like it

Tis a good start... :wink:

I thought you said good rum?? :D :D :D

How about some Kraken??

the spiced rum i think is Blackbeard ? bought it in Puerto Rico
i didn't like the "moonshine" since it was flavored with tamarind

i'm just recalling what i can think of off the top of my head that's in the cabinet. i boght the 151 anyways to make rum cake this weekend.

That's a good way to get rid of the 151! :D
BoP makes a pretty mean rum cake. Woot!
And my rum balls at C-time (refuse to say the word till after Thanksgiving) are a hit with all I've gifted to..

That's a good way to get rid of the 151! :D
BoP makes a pretty mean rum cake. Woot!
And my rum balls at C-time (refuse to say the word till after Thanksgiving) are a hit with all I've gifted to..

might make it tonight after i stop at publix for more relish & corn on the cob for tomorrow...

going to be home all day tomorrow till 5:30.

If you're going to the beach, we'll be there, protecting the turtle nests.. being mobile though.. got a bunch of nests to watch..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom