Holiday weekend at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some how I see you wearing a pair of these ........

high-tide-heels.jpg

Some how I see you wearing a pair of these ........

high-tide-heels.jpg

I've had the privilege of diving with GalScuba, and she wouldn't be caught dead in those drab, black fins. Hers are hot pink, dear. :wink: She got them after she saw mine...

I've had the privilege of diving with GalScuba, and she wouldn't be caught dead in those drab, black fins. Hers are hot pink, dear. :wink: She got them after she saw mine...

Dang right, Foo! LOL. Actually, as clumsy as I am, I don't think the heels would work for me.

Great try Frank!!!! :)

Those are great, Frank. Impractical as all getout. But cool nonetheless. And the black is fine - it goes with everything! :)

Hey Everyone!

I will be at CSSP the weekend of 06/27 - 06/28 and then again on 07/03 - 07/04. Camping with the ScubaToys crew. How and where do I track everyone down?

LMAO on the high heel fin.... :)

Thanks,
Brent

Well, if you're trying to find me I'm the ill mannered heavy set red head who is probably cooking fajitas a little to the south of where you'll be but on the same side. Can't be too many that fit that description! I generally find that other swampers are hanging around the grill when the fajitas are cooking so you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding them either.

I tell you what, to make it easy to find me, I'll hang one of my old hockey jerseys over my chair. It'll probably be the only hockey jersey there but just in case I'll grab one of the old Russian jerseys. It will be the only Russian Hockey jersey with a name written in cyrillic (Russian) in the park, I assure you :).

Hope to catch up this weekend. Thanks TxHockeyGuy.

Brent

I'll be there! that weekend's goal is to find and decorate the coffin!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom