Holiday weekend at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
FooMan and I are planning to take the TMOW to CSSP to camp during July 4th weekend. We will arrive on Friday, as early as possible so the diving fun can begin. If anyone wants to join us, the more the merrier! You know I hate to see a party end, so maybe we can continue the Spring Fling on into summer... :D Will probably dive this Friday, and can give a vis report afterwards, but should be worth the trip to you long-distance folks. Will be HOT, bring a 110 unit for your tent! (you think I'm kidding...)

I'm planning on finally making it to dive that weekend myself, also coming up on Friday. Definitely going to have to look into a 110 for the tent :).

Man I wish I could make the trip! My expendable income for the time being has been expended...pesky tuition.

It's only going to be about 37-38C, that doesn't sound too hot.

Wish we could join ya'll, but we will be doing some non-diving family camping over in East Texas that weekend. Have fun everyone!

Rhonda

Wish we could join ya'll, but we will be doing some non-diving family camping over in East Texas that weekend. Have fun everyone!

Rhonda

So....... It's just as I thought ! Ya'll are foolin' around on Us !

Some friends and I will be there Fri AM, but I have to head to Oklahoma for the rest of the weekend.

Foo - hope we can finally meet! :)

I think I've got Friday the 3rd off and am gonna TRY to make it out.
Foo, ya mind if a rusty, way outa practice diver tags along??

I sure hope not, I'm coming! Maybe the fajitas will make up for it. :)

Okay, if you can find one. Otherwise, you'll have to do. :blinking:

Some friends and I will be there Fri AM, but I have to head to Oklahoma for the rest of the weekend.

Foo - hope we can finally meet! :)

Me too! Only, as Firefyter & co. will attest, the Foo is not an early AMish person... more like later AMish. :crafty: Hopefully you will not be in a big hurry to get out of there early!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom