Holiday weekend at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So....... It's just as I thought ! Ya'll are foolin' around on Us !

I think they have always been foolin' around on us. That's why they have kids :cool2:

I'm off on Friday the 3rd and am looking for something to do over the long holiday weekend. Hmmm.... I *may* make it! It would be great to see you guys again!

We would love to go over the holiday weekend. However the 4th I will be in Tyler shooting the fireworks show at Lindsey Park. Another one of my hobbies. The only good thing about it is I get to blow it all up and somebody else pays the bill!!!!

Broncrider

Me too! Only, as Firefyter & co. will attest, the Foo is not an early AMish person... more like later AMish. :crafty: Hopefully you will not be in a big hurry to get out of there early!

But morning water is the best kind there is!!! I am sure we will be there all morning and a bit into the afternoon. I just have to be in OK by dinner time. Text me when you arrive and we can try and locate eachother.

Maybe Friday,,,, with or without tanks.

I'm off on Friday the 3rd and am looking for something to do over the long holiday weekend. Hmmm.... I *may* make it! It would be great to see you guys again!

I've never seen you before... If I were to see you...How would I know it was you now ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom