Holbox or Isla Mujeres for Whale Sharks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi. What is your website? I'd like to book several people to do the Whale sharks snorkeling with you.
Sorry, but his profile says he has not been on this site since 2015.

Hey Don.
Site is updated, last post about the last days of our last season! but info is set and good.
Yes we pick up at Cancun hotels, yes we take snorkelers to our docks ( we at times use 2 different ones) close to Puerto Juarez and another at Punta Sam, a separate dock we have been working on not the Ferry dock.
We do not go to Isla Mujeres to depart from there.
Boats are custom made twin 250hp engines so a little fast. We at times travel from 45mins to 1 hour and a half to get to the migration.
We do have heads on the boats. We do provide continental breakfast, light lunch (ceviche, sandwiches and refreshments) all gear, and if snorkelers wish to wear a wet suit live vest is not necessary.

thanks Don. Prices vary depending on how many snorkelers, and if doing a dive package and whale sharks or only whale sharks, and if private service needed

DANDY DON I SEE WHAT YOU MEANT, REALLY THANK YOU DON, IT IS APPREACIATED!
I can provide info by email or pm

Happy diving to all
Hi. Looking for info on how to book with you? We'd like to do whale shark snorkeling

Sorry, but his profile says he has not been on this site since 2015.
Oh too bad. Thanks for the quick reply!
Can you recommend anyone? Do you know which shop he was with? (Maybe the shop is still in business, just not the guy)

Oh too bad. Thanks for the quick reply!
Can you recommend anyone? Do you know which shop he was with? (Maybe the shop is still in business, just not the guy)
I don't know what shop he was with but then shops change rapidly at times. Keep shopping and maybe work out a group deal. Have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom