HOG Regulator Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, split the distance and pick Orlando. (I live here so I'm biased) Very Cheap hotels and since it's in the middle can draw people from all directions. But either way, please post details if it happens, I'm very interested to learn what's going on in my Hog regs.

OK, sadly I had classes mixed up and the Reg Class was in Jacksonville to. That said, we have a house open and free to an instructor that would like to come and visit us. Bring the wife/husband and kids, send them to Disney, only 12 miles away.

Hi folks, So here's the latest on the Regulator Course we wanted to hold during BTS. Sorry but with all that's
happening folks are deciding to hold back on committing to attend. We need to have at least 5 to cover costs and only have 4 maybes.

Yes, I've spoken to Jim L. and he is not attending BTS this year.

Here's the up side, we have a shop in the area that is working with us to organize a course later in the Spring. That way we have space for everyone. If you're interested in a course in the NY area. Shoot me a note at edgedivingdelares@yahoo.com.

Back
Top Bottom