HOG Regulator Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
If you're interested in the HOG regulator course and you're in the NY/NY area let us know. We're putting together a list. Course one full day and is $250

Contact: Edgedivingdealers@gmail.com to receive more details.

Finally, someone includes us in something fun.

Email sent. Just posting here in case it gets lost in the shuffle.

Replied to your e-mails and I'm building a list to see when we can put this together.

How far south do you need ? Jacksonville OK ?

How far south do you need ? Jacksonville OK ?
I'm in Broward....Ft. Lauderdale....further south would be very convienent.

Hey, split the distance and pick Orlando. (I live here so I'm biased) Very Cheap hotels and since it's in the middle can draw people from all directions. But either way, please post details if it happens, I'm very interested to learn what's going on in my Hog regs.

Hey, split the distance and pick Orlando. (I live here so I'm biased) Very Cheap hotels and since it's in the middle can draw people from all directions. But either way, please post details if it happens, I'm very interested to learn what's going on in my Hog regs.

My partner has been working with someone for a Regulator course near Orlando for us. I messaged him to get me an update. I will let you know what I find out.

Back
Top Bottom