Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiggrr do you know Lucky from before or just from posting here... it seems you know everybody!:blinking:

Lucky is sharing a condo with a bunch of us in Key Largo and we met in person at OWU in Chicago.

I get around.....:D

Lucky is sharing a condo with a bunch of us in Key Largo and we met in person at OWU in Chicago.

She is also very modest, Tig is one of the best. Very social and friendly!

I'm glad you think so.

Supper time.

TTFN

will watch for you... have a good one
:hugs:

Hmm no kidding.... but I wouldn;t advertise the I get around thing too much:rofl3::rofl3:

We may have the advantage of being able to dive virtually any time we want but you guys have the advantage of being able to meet so many people who are on SB. I am just happy to have a new friend contributing to hijack!:kiss2:

We may have the advantage of being able to dive virtually any time we want but you guys have the advantage of being able to meet so many people who are on SB. I am just happy to have a new friend contributing to hijack!:kiss2:

Those that I have met are pretty alright folks. There are others that ... well ... I am not going to go there.

Those that I have met are pretty alright folks. There are others that ... well ... I am not going to go there.

Hey you get that all the time every where human nature really....

We have a great group here of nice friendly people who enjoy some good natured banter. We keep it nice and have developed some great friendships here. We even talk about scuba once in a while :dropmouth:

:popcorn:

I'd rather be able to dive everyday though and meet all kinds of people that way.

Fortunately, Fish and Petunia dive alot!! And we reap the benefits!!

They post their pics and tell us what they saw.

Its the best way to prepare for sleep at night. I have the best dreams the nights they dive. :D

Speaking of which!!!

Sas posted a pic of a dumpling squid and I thought it was the cutest thing EVER!!!!

Have you seen those too???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom